Skip to main content

Passed the 98-366 Networking Fundamentals test


This blog is rendered to be a guide to the game. The game of corporate IT infrastructure. I am a consultant in Minnesota. My goal is let people know how to get into the game, and some pointers on the technology trends and changes. I work full time as a Citrix support tech, attend college, and plan to release a book on my experiences in this industry. Feel free to email and comment.





The Microsoft MTA certifications are entry level certs to help get a fundamental understanding for networking. You will need to know networking as a backbone for your career. The best track is to get certified with the networking MTA, and move towards the security MTA and then the server MTA certs.

When you pass the certificate, after 3 days to a week, Microsoft sends you log info to download your logo and  also your Microsoft certificate.


Use this book to pass the tests. Vouchers for the exam can be purchased at www.certiport.com


The objectives are here, study them well: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-98-366.aspx


Comments

  1. Tip: download virtual box and server 2008, install server 2008 on a VM and run through all the hands on exercises in the book, skip nothing. Also, work with another person interested in taking the test, and download teamviewer to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used teamviewer before, its easy and simple to install. Derek's idea of studying with a partner is beneficial because you can motivate each other and have meaningful dialogue about the subject matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. My due respect is for all the people involved in the creation and compilation of 98-366 Dumps. This exceptional material brought me a definite success by loading me with relevant knowledge about MTA IT Infrastructure exam. I say thanks for this attempt and suggest my IT fellows to use 98-366 Dumps for the best results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is exam is now expired. why would anyone pay for a dump, let alone use it?

      Delete
  4. I always refer my friends to download study material from PassExam4Sure. I also prepared my 98-366 Dumps PDF by taking study stuff from this site under the supervision of experts. I am thankful to all those experts who have been there for my help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog