Skip to main content

I am starting new classes in April


Email me to sign up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passed the 98-366 Networking Fundamentals test

This blog is rendered to be a guide to the game. The game of corporate IT infrastructure. I am a consultant in Minnesota. My goal is let people know how to get into the game, and some pointers on the technology trends and changes. I work full time as a Citrix support tech, attend college, and plan to release a book on my experiences in this industry. Feel free to email and comment. The Microsoft MTA certifications are entry level certs to help get a fundamental understanding for networking. You will need to know networking as a backbone for your career. The best track is to get certified with the networking MTA, and move towards the security MTA and then the server MTA certs. When you pass the certificate, after 3 days to a week, Microsoft sends you log info to download your logo and  also your Microsoft certificate. Use this book to pass the tests. Vouchers for the exam can be purchased at www.certiport.com The objectives are here, study them well

I released my book on Amazon!

Now out on Amazon! Buy the paperback book